How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Other Services and Information
Fictitious or Assumed Name
  • Information about Fictitious or Assumed Names
Notary Public
  • Information about applying for a Notary Public from the Secretary of the Commonwealth
Restoration of Rights
  • Information about requesting the Restoration of Rights with the Secretary of the Commonwealth
Military Discharge DD-214
  • Information about recording Military Discharge papers with the Clerk's Office.

County Connect