§2.2-3711 (A) (1) Personnel:
- Appomattox Regional Library Board
- Dinwiddie Airport And Industrial Authority
- Industrial Development Authority
- Social Services Advisory Board
§2.2-3711 (A) (5) Business And Industry Development:
Discussion Concerning Prospective Business Or Industry Or The Expansion Of Existing Business Or Industry Where No Previous Announcements Have Been Made:
- Economic Development Prospects Update
2.2-3711(A)(3). Discussion Or Consideration Of The Acquisition Of Real Property For A Public Purpose, Or Of The Disposition Of Publicly Held Real Property, Where Discussion In An Open Meeting Would Adversely Affect The Bargaining Position Or Negotiating Strategy Of The Public Body.
- Acquisition Of Property For Economic Development
§2.2-3711 (A) (7) Consultation With Legal Counsel Pertaining to Actual Litigation, Where Such Consultation Or Briefing In Open Meeting Would Adversely Affect The Negotiating Or Litigation Posture of the Public Body.
• Opioid Litigation Settlement
§2.2-3711 (A) (8) Consultation With Legal Counsel Employed Or Retained By A Public Body Regarding Specific Legal Matters Requiring The Provision Of Legal Advice By Such Counsel.