§2.2-3711 (A) (1) Personnel: County Attorney Contract
- Appomattox Regional Library Board
- Brightpoint Community College Board Of Directors
- Department of Social Services Advisory Board
- Dinwiddie County Planning Commission
- Dinwiddie Airport and Industrial Authority
§2.2-3711 (A) (5) Business And Industry Development:
Discussion Concerning Prospective Business Or Industry Or The Expansion Of Existing Business Or Industry Where No Previous Announcements Have Been Made:
- Economic Development Prospects Update
2.2-3711(A)(3). Discussion Or Consideration Of The Acquisition Of Real Property For A Public Purpose, Or Of The Disposition Of Publicly Held Real Property, Where Discussion In An Open Meeting Would Adversely Affect The Bargaining Position Or Negotiating Strategy Of The Public Body.
- Acquisition Of Property For Economic Development
- Acquisition of Property for Governmental Purposes
§2.2-3711 (A) (8) Consultation With Legal Counsel Employed Or Retained By A Public Body Regarding Specific Legal Matters Requiring The Provision Of Legal Advice By Such Counsel.
2.2-3711(A)(29). Discussion Of The Award Of A Public Contract Involving The Expenditure Of Public Funds, Including Interviews Of Bidders Or Offerors, And Discussion Of The Terms Or Scope Of Such Contract, Where Discussion In An Open Session Would Adversely Affect The Bargaining Position Or Negotiating Strategy Of The Public Body.