Dinwiddie County follows the Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA) and the Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures to procure competitively priced goods and services from responsive, responsible vendors.
Dinwiddie County now uses Vendor Registry for its electronic procurement system. Thank you for your patience as we make this transition.
Current Solicitations on eVA
- Broadband Project, Joint RFP
- Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Dinwiddie Purchasing Card Policy (PDF)
- eVA Link
- Virginia Public Procurement Act (PDF)
- State Corporation Commission
- State Department of Professional & Occupational Regulation
- Purchase Requisition Form (PDF)
- Office Supply Order Form (PDF)
- Purchasing Card Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
- Travel Authorization Form (PDF)
- Sole Source Justification Form (PDF)
- Cooperative Procurement Checklist (PDF)
- Emergency Procurement Form (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County ST-12 Sales & Use Tax Certificate of Exemption (PDF)
- VA Form CT-10 Communications Sales and Use Tax Certification of Exemption (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County Form W-9 (PDF)
Notice to Vendors
We do not maintain a bidders list. We post all procurement opportunities on eVA. We encourage all vendors to register for eVA in order to receive notifications when new opportunities are available.