Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting

    Please use this form to report fraud, waste or abuse in Dinwiddie County government. If you would like a response, please enter your... More…

  1. Special Events Permit